Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Les Néréides Malaysia 2nd Grand Opening At Pavilion KL



The 2nd outlet of Les Néréides in Malaysia has started to commence since 28th March 2017 at Pavilion, KL. Pavilion outlet marks the successful expansion after the 1st outlet opened at The Gardens Mall in 2015. The 3rd outlet will be opening soon at Gurney Plaza, Penang. All the 3 are also my favourite shopping malls I usually go for shopping spree. Haha...'La Ye' for sure! 


The theme of the said event is Les Néréides signature collection, Pas De Deux which also known as Ballerina, this classic line is inspired by the femininity and grace of the ballet dancers of the opera de Paris. Reminded me of LeAnne my dear Charmer, who's also a Ballerina herself since she was 4 and she's still performing for charity events every now and then, we gave her the full support especially for charities. In fact, I made sure the charity events fulfilled their charity duties responsibly after we have attended for it.


I 1st discovered about Les Néréides brand since last 2016 during one of my many shopping spree at Gardens Mall and I told myself I'm gonna pampered myself soon with the Ballerina collection. Glad that I could attend their 2nd opening in Pavilion and got myself a sunflower bracelet as my 1st collection. More to come I'm sure, just stay patient about it as I'm a Jewellery Dragon Lady for years liao. So pretty and lovely this Green Ballerina Earrings, just couldn't resist it!


Les Néréides Founded in 1980 by Pascale and Enzo Amaddeo, Les Néréides offers a unique and whimsical take on the universe of costume jewelry. Inspired by nature and animals, each collection unfolds a most poetic story and conveys emotions, while deploying the same high-precision savoir-faire.


With its extreme attention to details and beautiful sense of refinement, Les Néréides is now a renowned international company presents all over the world. Every piece of jewelry is made and painted by hand in the workshops of Les Néréides. To me, I think it's quality and fine-crafted esp. I'm particularly fussy when it comes to jewellery collection for years since in my 20's, from Paris, France to Italy shopping spree.


This makes each piece is uniquely its own and each collection tells a story worth telling. In Greek mythology, the Néréides were the sea nymph daughters of Nereus, the Old Man of the Sea. I met a few fans of Les Nereides including myself on that day and get to exchange some ideas about our collection as well. For more infos, check out https://www.facebook.com/lesnereidesmalaysia/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment