Monday, January 2, 2017

Original Sprout Haircare Blogger Workshop


Original Sprout products are family friendly, safe and infused with soothing
ingredients like essential oils that are approved by California's Safe Cosmetics
program and European Cosmetics Directive. Nicely packed to surprise us that
Saturday, I've started using it everyday to keep my hair healthy soft & clean now.
Their signature tagline is 'Worry Free Luxury' that is synonym to its deep
meaning because I have tried their whole range of haircare that Saturday
morning at Delicious Bangsar Village II, my hair feel real soft and smooth.

I also gave a try on this Scrumptious Baby Cream on both of my dry legs, I
can feel that it's fully absorbed into my skin after 2 rounds of light massage.
It smells soothingly good, all at once calming my overall senses to perfection.
Last but not least, a picture momento to commemorate my precious morning spent with Original Sprout,
another good brand of haircare range that managed to keep my hair healthy clean, smooth, light as
the feathers, hair smells like tropical fruits after shower and shiny with Tahitian Hair Oil pampering. 

I only need to use 3 drops on my fine hair, my hair feel light & easy to take care.
Check out http://www.originalsprout.com.my/ for more infos, you can purchase
it at Village Grocer, Ben's Grocer or online too. Stay healthy and pretty in 2017!

No comments:

Post a Comment