Monday, September 19, 2016

Ecowell Organic Facial Care Series - MakeUp Cleanser Milk



This Ecowell Make-Up Cleanser Milk is going to mark a new favourite makeup milk cleanser in my beauty diary now. It is richly infused with organic Olive Oil and managed to remove the heavy makeup real easily and instantly. It gently cleanses and nourishes my skin without feeling sticky at all and my skin feels so clean even without using any liquid cleanser. 

And my skin feels so soft and moisturised too. I was so lazy to take good care of my skin during my Kyushu holiday in Japan but I had no choice I need to put on some makeup to look attractive and I was glad this cleanser milk can clean off my skin easily with just one swipe away. One of the best Makeup Milk Cleanser I had ever used in my life, clean and easy enough.


There are 2 more great products to be revealed every week so stay tuned for my updates this September and October month. In the meantime, you can get up close with Ecowell news and updates at;

No comments:

Post a Comment