Monday, September 19, 2016

BOURJOIS’ Souffle de Velvet Launch at Mad About Coco Cafe



Let’s get romantic wih the latest BOURJOIS’ Souffle de Velvet range that's soft and melting like the souffle cream on your lip. The new BOURJOIS’ Souffle de Velvet which obviously stamped a clear 'Sheer Matteness' finishing comes with 8 new colours that's sexy and sweet at the same time.

   
The moment I plumped it all over my dry lip gently, I feel confidently sexy with it already. And I also like the cooling and melting effects of the BOURJOIS’ Souffle de Velvet gloss all over my lip. Surprisingly, it didn't dry up my lip when I removed it with BOURJOIS Makeup Remover to try on other colours as well. 


BOURJOIS’ Souffle de Velvet Workshop started off with a big bang of beautiful transformation for the model by their makeup artist. She looked absolutely gorgeous after the makeover that tempted me to dig out my own BOURJOIS makeup from beauty pouch and go with the makeup flow together.



Haha...I have many of BOURJOIS makeup at home and I have bought many of their beauty products since years ago in Europe and Taiwan before the brand has finally reached to Malaysian shores a few years back. Cute and yummy hi-tea spread were served here at Mad About Coco, Fahrenheit Mall in KL.


There are 8 new lovely shades to choose from BOURJOIS’ Souffle de Velvet range and I actually loved to swipe a few different colours just to suit my fashion passion clothings of the day. For more infos about BOURJOIS' brand, check out their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/bourjoismy/

No comments:

Post a Comment