Friday, August 5, 2016

Happy Lipstick Day - Kailijumei Flower Jelly Lipstick


This latest Kailijumei Flower Jelly Lipstick is special, it's the most raved about lipstick with crazy social media
shout out loud from China, HK and Singapore esp. for those who have attended the event. It was out of stock &
need to wait under waiting list some more. The 1st time I read about it, I have tagged my sister who happened
to be there in Singapore to get it for me although it's selling at SGD 25-30 as I loved collecting special lipsticks.

The base colour is pink, however the pink can varies based on individual's own temperature, pH level and
lip colour. The lovely packaging itself has already melted my heart and soul affectionately, passionately.
Tempted me into 'do or die attitude' that I must try one of these 4 pretty, lovely flowers excitedly.
The moment I received it, I swipe it nicely and smoothly on my lip and fell in love with it instantly.
It smells good, hydrating enough to gloss all over my dry
lip easily and looked stunning with a natural pink colour.
Slowly as time goes by, it changes to darker colour based on
my body temperature. No wonder many beauty writers fell
in love with it, claimed it's the prettiest lipstick in the world
and I totally agreed indeed. I loved it & think it's worthy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment